Grass-fed beef with this spicy green sauce is a real tasty treat. It is so easy to make you will be in and out of the kitchen very quickly.
Grilled Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
- 2 Grass-Fed Beef Tenderloin Steaks, 4 to 6 Ounces Each (About 1 Inch Thick)
- 3⁄4 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Italian Parsley
- 1⁄2 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 1⁄2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Garlic
- 2 1⁄2 Teaspoons Dried Crushed Red Pepper
- Place all ingredients (except steak) in a food processor. Pulse until a smooth sauce is achieved.
- Refrigerate if time permits. (Can be made one day ahead.) Bring to room temperature before using.
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on hot grill pan or barbeque grill and cook until desired wellness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Slice steaks crosswise and arrange on a platter.
- Spoon chimichurri sauce over the steaks and serve.